Due to the difficulties of importing a vehicle into the States, we have decided to sell only to CANADIANS. If you are from the States and wish to buy our van please look into the import process before contacting us; you will need to hire an independent import company. We ask that you read through all the details first, then if you have further questions or would like to make an offer please email us in the form below, as opposed to contacting us on social media.
Thank you, and we look forward to talking with you further!
2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500
- 170" WB
- 203,000 km / 126,000 miles (At listing)
- Oil change at 202,000 km
- Rear drive shaft replaced: Nov 2017
- Fuel lines & fuel filter replaced: Nov 2017
- Rear breaks & rotors replaced: Dec 2017
- Drive belt replaced: Jan 2018
- Glow plug replaced: Feb 2018
- Ontario Safety: June 26, 2018 valid in Ontario for 36 days
- All season tires, installed for new owners
- Custom built in late summer 2017
- Professionally spray foam insulated
- Natural cedar ceiling and walls
- Wood cabinets, painted white
- Live edge, solid Ambrosia Maple, bar top epoxied counter tops
- White farmers sink with marine grade foot pump (fresh and grey water tanks included)
- Double bed that converts to a couch looking in, and out the back (mattress included)
- Seating area (cushions included). Can convert to 2nd bed.
- Slide out table. Table pulls out completely to create a 2nd bed with the two benches.
- Safe (2 keys included)
- Seperett (dry) toilet
- Solar package from Renogy: 300 watt solar panels on the roof, 400Ah Deep cycle GEL batteries, 2000 watt inverter, 40 MPPT charge controller
- ARB 8' bag awning
- Dometic 65L DZ fridge/freezer
- Large "garage" for storage
- Under bed, pull out storage bench (provides 3rd seat at the table)
- LED lighting
- LED under cabinet lighting
- One fixed pane window in the middle panel, passenger side (curtains not included)
- One double tip-out window in the front panel, drivers side (curtains not included)
- MaxxAir Fan Deluxe, intake and exhaust, with temperature set, 10 speeds
- Exterior drop down table on the back of the sink, Ambrosia Maple slab
- Vinyl "hardwood" flooring installed throughout the whole van, including the garage
- 1 gallon Travel Berkey charcoal block water purifier with additional flouride filter
- Privacy curtain between cab and camper
$55,000 CAD FIRM, will not consider lower offers.
Pick up can be arranged in Halifax, NS from August 10 on.
The vehicle is licenced and insured in the Province of Ontario. We will provide the required Used Vehicle Information Package.
I WANT TO BUY THIS VAN!
I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THE VAN!
We have been sharing photos and videos of our van on our Instagram & YouTube. There you can see all the different aspects of the van in detail and get a sense of the space. After living in our van full time Since Oct 2017, we can say that we wouldn't change a thing, we love the space, we love the storage, we love how comfortable and "homey" our van feels. We are excited to follow you and the van on all kinds of adventures!